SunFest is a 4 day camping festival celebrating the Summer Solstice. We will add updates to not only this page but also our website @ www.owow.org
Greetings to our extended OWOW family.
You are Invited to Join Us For:
• A Sacred Fire in the Dionysus Grove.
• Children’s Activities. We ask when your children attend the activities that they have an adult in attendance with them.
• Raffle: Look for the Raffle Fairies fluttering around with the tickets.
•Tantric Temple will present a rite (Puja) for adults only.
• Potluck dinner on Saturday evening. Please bring a prepared dish to share with community, labeled to indicate any allergies or dietary standards, such as Vegetarian or Gluten Free. If you are able to contribute a table for use during the Potluck, we would be most grateful.
• Potlatch Gift Exchange: We will do the Potlatch gift exchange during the potluck dinner on Saturday. Please bring appropriate gifts for children to exchange for the little’s in your group and adult gifts if you wish to participate as well. There are a limited number of vendors on site.
• Dancing and Drumming around the Main fire in the evening.
• Hiking on the numerous and beautiful trails around the site.
• OWOW is pleased to announce that Sunday brunch is so popular it will be included in the festival price.Brunch will include: biscuits and sausage gravy/meatless gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon and a selection of fresh fruit and sweet breads.