SunFest Summer Solstice Festival.
June 23-26 2016
We can't wait to see you all there!
This is a four day festival held on privately owned land near Vernonia OR. The land is run with Permaculture in mind so we must be gentle to our Mother.
There will be Workshops, Drumming, Laughing, Dancing around the fire, Rituals, and a few Pagan Merchants.
It is a rustic camping event and you will need to bring all of your own camping gear, food, and water, though there is one potable water spigot . There will be porta potties, and on demand hot showers nestled in a grove of shrub trees for your bathing enjoyment. Biodegradable soaps only please. The site offers hiking through lush coastal forest.
Vehicles are allowed in the parking area only. There will be a few hand trucks and carts to help you move your gear across the field. If you have a hand truck or cart please bring it. There are a limited number of dry RV spaces available, preference will be given to ADA campers.
Festival goers that register by June 1st will receive an emailed detailed Festival Packet prior to the event. There may be a limited supply onsite, first come first served.
You are Invited to Join Us For:
• A Sacred Fire in the Dionysus Grove.
• Children’s Activities. We ask when your children attend the activities that they have an adult in attendance with them.
• Raffle: Look for the Raffle Fairies fluttering around with the tickets.
•Tantric Temple will present a rite (Puja) for adults only.
• Potluck dinner on Saturday evening. Please bring a prepared dish to share with community, labeled to indicate any allergies or dietary standards, such as Vegetarian or Gluten Free. If you are able to contribute a table for use during the Potluck, we would be most grateful.
• Potlatch Gift Exchange: We will do the Potlatch gift exchange during the potluck dinner on Saturday. Please bring appropriate gifts for children to exchange for the little’s in your group and adult gifts if you wish to participate as well. There are a limited number of vendors on site.
• Dancing and Drumming around the Main fire in the evening.
• Hiking on the numerous and beautiful trails around the site.
• OWOW is pleased to announce that Sunday brunch is so popular it will be included in the festival price.Brunch will include: biscuits and sausage gravy/meatless gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon and a selection of fresh fruit and sweet breads.